How We Work
Our professional commitment begins by forming long-term, trusted relationships with clients. Kyle Vraa has been an established, full-time professional translator for over 15 years, helping many clients time and again with their translation needs. These trusted, dependable relationships mean that clients are assured of working with the same ATA certified translator every time – one who truly understands each client’s particular business model and distinctive translation requirements. Long-term clients never have to worry about getting a translator “up to speed” or familiar with their business.
Fields of Specialization
We offer accurate, reliable business document translation services for the following language pairs:
German into English
- Business Documents (such as annual reports, shareholder registers and public company registration documentation)
- Finance Documents (such as securities documentation, fund prospectuses and financial regulations)
- Banking Documents (such as credit reports, lending documentation and account statements)
Norwegian, Danish, Swedish and Icelandic into English
- General Business Documents (such as annual reports, financial statements, commercial leases and articles of association)
- General Legal Documents (such as general contracts, discovery documents and case evidence)
- Marketing Materials (such as consumer survey responses, brochures and general copy editing)
The Translation Process
To receive a free quote for your project, please email your document(s) to Kyle in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel or PDF format. For questions regarding your project and to discuss your specific needs, contact Kyle via phone, 952.353.7913, email or fill out our contact form.
- Project quotes are based on the word count of the source documents submitted. For scanned PDF documents that do not show a word count, the project price will be quoted using the estimated word count of the final English translation in Microsoft Word.
- Turnaround time for each project is estimated using the total number of words divided by how many words can realistically be translated per business day while maintaining a good quality of the final translation.
- Quotes will also specify any additional charges for work that is necessary to approximate the layout of the original document for purposes of readability.
Contract and Process
When you engage Vraa Translation for services, we will send you our “Contract for Service” which explains in detail the terms and conditions regarding delivery, revisions, and payment terms for your project.
- Terms and conditions for any changes or revisions to the translation after delivery of the final translation will be specified in the contract.
- Once the contract has been signed and returned to us, we will begin your project.
- During the translation process, we will consult with you as needed to ensure the terminology in the translation is consistent with the terminology and style guidelines of your company.
The text of the final translation is delivered back to the client via email in Microsoft Word or PDF format in a layout that matches the layout and typeface of the original document as closely as possible.
- Vraa Translation translates and provides layout work only for the text portion (including the keying of numbers and figures, if necessary) of the source document. We do not work with the layout or editing of document graphics.